Research Associate Microfabricated drug delivery/nanobio hybrid systems Post-doctoral fellow: Queens Univ. PhD: Incheon National Univ.
Research Associate Foodborne Disease Post-doctoral fellow: Univ. of Alberta PhD: Myongji University (Biotechnology and Environmental Eng,)
Undergraduate researcher Antimicrobial Technology Univ. of Alberta Faculty of Science Honors in Pharmacology
Ph.D. Student Antimicrobial Filter Technology B.Sc.: Jeju National University (Applied Biotechnology)
PhD Student Innovative Fusion Technology M.Sc.: Yonsei University B.Sc.: Yonsei University
MSc Student (Co-supervisor: Dr. Chun-Il Kim) Biomimetic membranes M.Sc.: International Univ. of Imam Khomeini B.Sc.: Bu-Ali Sina Univ.
Undergraduate Student (3rd year) Machine Learning Application in Vaccine Technology Department of Computing Science University of Alberta
Undergraduate Student (3rd year) Machine Learning Application in Vaccine Technology Department of Mechanical Engineering University of Alberta
1. Ankit Kumar, MSc September 2015, "Development of Oral Influenza Vaccine Delivery System Utilizing pH Responsive Pored Microparticles"
2. Chengmeng Sun, MSc June 2107, "Development of a Novel Oral Drug Delivery System Using pH-Responsive Hollow Microparticle with Macropores on the Surface"
3. Kyle Minor, PhD September 2018, "Light-Driven Energy Production for Cell-Free Metabolic Systems"
4. Xueting Lin, MEng December 2018, "Oral Drug Delivery"
5. Bahman Homayun, PhD September 2019, "pH-responsive microencapsulation systems for oral delivery of biopharmaceuticals"
6. Harish Chakrapani, MSc January 2020, "Synthesis of poly (methyl methacrylate-co-methacrylic acid) copolymers and their application in the development of oral and transdermal drug delivery systems"
7. Ilaria Rubino, PhD June 2020, "Salt Functionalization System for Protection against Airborne Diseases"
8. Manika Chopra, MSc September 2020, "Microfabricated Probiotic Formulation for Inhibition of Salmonella in Poultry"
9. Matthew Lawson, MSc September 2021, "Valorization of Coffee Waste for Wastewater Treatment and Fertilizer Products"
1. Yuanzhou Huang, 2015 (Summer)
2. Sally Fung, 2017 (Winter, DRA)
3. Miyoung Park, 2017 (Summer)
4. Iryna Roever, 2017 (Summer)
5. Sarah Armstrong, 2017 (Summer)
6. Owais Khalid, 2017 (Fall, DRA)
7. Shivanjali Choudhry 2018 (Summer)
8. Dayton Chen 2018 (Summer)
9. Alex Hornig 2018 (Summer)
10. Tahsin Al Mannan 2018 (Summer, Fall)
11. Matthew Lawson 2018 (Summer, Fall/DRA)
12. Sana Kaleem 2018 (Winter, Summer, Fall)
13. Romani Lalani 2018 (Fall/DRA)
14. Shreya Ratra 2020 (Fall/DRA)
15. Cassidy Mrazek 2021 (Winter/DRA)
16. Kyle Aseron 2021 (Fall)
1. Brendan Koch, 2015
2. Dilini Adihetty, 2018
3. Ilaria Rubino, 2020